Sökning: "upper secondary school"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 576 avhandlingar innehållade orden upper secondary school.
1. Mathematics in the Swedish Upper Secondary School Electricity Program A study of teacher knowledgeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Mathematical knowledge is often a prerequisite for students at Swedish upper secondary vocational programs to be able to study vocational courses, for example electricity courses in the Electricity Program. Electricity Program students study mathematics in their electricity courses as well as in their mathematics course. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The present research approaches Swedish upper secondary school students’ engagement and disengagement in Technology-enhanced Learning (TEL). To date, research on engagement in TEL have mainly focused on university-level students and have overlooked the dimension of disengagement. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of the present study is to investigate whether learning and ways of understanding subject content and structure differ between successful and less successful students—i.e. in terms of their grade point average—in upper secondary school. A second issue is whether different subjects and disciplines—i. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Barn- och ungdomspedagogik, specialpedagogik och vägledning
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to contribute to knowledge about how the work and profession of upper secondary school teachers is understood and shaped by the teachers in the beginning of the 21st century, and to relate that understanding of work and professional development to the strivings of the teachers’ trade unions and the state. With the implementation of an innovation as a starting point, the teachers’ narratives also described their work in a broader sense. LÄS MER