Sökning: "gender equality"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 236 avhandlingar innehållade orden gender equality.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The younger generation is often expected to be part of changes in management gender distribution, concepts of leadership and gender power relations. Parallel with this, there are ongoing gender segregation processes within the organisations resulting in the dominance of men among managers. LÄS MER
2. Mapping Gender in Academic Workplaces Ways of reproducing gender inequality within the discourse of equalityDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Sweden is often described as one of the best countries in the world for women to live in. Despite this and despite a number of equal opportunity interventions within the area of higher education from the mid 1990s and on, Sweden follows the international pattern of the "leaking pipeline" when it comes to gender distribution in academia. LÄS MER
3. Making equality work Ambiguities, conflicts and change agents in the implementation of equality policies in public sector organisationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this study is to contribute to knowledge about the implementation of equality policies in public sector organisations. This is achieved through the development of a theoretical framework of feminist implementation studies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala
Sammanfattning : The driving question of this compilation thesis is whether quotas for political assemblies represent an effective tool for breaking down gender inequality in the political sphere. To put it differently, focus is on the possibilities for policy-makers to engineer equality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Gendered practices of working life create gender inequalities through horizontal and vertical gender segregation in work, which may lead to gender inequalities in health experiences. The workplace is an important part of the social circumstances under which health opportunities and constraints are shaped. LÄS MER