Sökning: "sensory analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 132 avhandlingar innehållade orden sensory analysis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Hampshire crosses of different genotype and sex were used to investigate the effects of rearing system, feed and handling on sensory quality, consumer preference and cooking loss. A selected and trained panel carried out descriptive tests. Two preference tests were carrieout by, in each case, 200 consumers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Unusual responses to sensory stimuli have been reported in nearly all children with autism spectrum conditions (ASC). A few studies on adults indicate that the sensory and perceptual problems persist into adulthood. LÄS MER
4. Sensory Quality and Consumer Perception of Wheat Bread Towards Sustainable Production and Consumption. Effects of Farming System, Year, Technology, Information and ValuesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In order to study the effect of production systems aimed at sustainability on product quality and of sensory and non-sensory factors on product acceptance – the effect of farming system, year, milling and baking techniques on the sensory qualities of wheat bread as a model product was investigated using a descriptive test, and the effect of information and values on liking of bread using consumer tests.Whole wheat and white breads were baked with wheat grown in six lots in established conventional and organic farming systems in field trails, in two subsequent years for the white bread. LÄS MER
5. Rye bread in Sweden Health-related and sensory qualities, consumer perceptions and consumption patternsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Rye bread has shown potential as a health-beneficial component in the diet, especially in relation to non-communicable diseases. To have a beneficial effect in reality, however, it also needs to be available, chosen and eaten. Less research has focused on rye bread from a consumer perspective. LÄS MER