Sökning: "special education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 439 avhandlingar innehållade orden special education.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : Support and Resistance discusses the interaction between pupils of different abilities and the school organisation. The dissertation has its point of departure in the views of pupils, both those with special support and their classmates. It outlines how school is – and how it should be – in the views of schoolchildren. LÄS MER
2. Education for Democracy? : Life Orientation: Lessons on Leadeship Qualities and Voting in South African Comprehensive SchoolsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : This study takes as its starting point how teachers understand, interpret and teach social development aspects of Life Orientation in South African comprehensive schools. The specific focus is on lessons on leadership qualities and voting for third grade learners in four schools, each dominated by either Black, Coloured, White or mixed groups of learners. LÄS MER
3. Att säkerställa skriftspråklighet genom medveten arrangering Wittingmetodens tillämpning i några olika lärandemiljöerDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Specialpedagogiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The proposed Grounded Theory has been derived from how experienced teachers and their pupils, in four different teaching contexts, have used ’The Witting method’ to maximize literacy development among their pupils. The theory has been grounded through repeated comparisons and analysis of the empirical data. LÄS MER
4. Autism-in-context. An investigation of schooling of children with a diagnosis of autism in urban IndiaDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Informed by the significance given to context in the postcolonial critique of disability in the South, the overall aim of this thesis is to develop a contextual understanding of the schooling of children diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum in mainstream schools in urban India. This is particularly valid at a time where there is an increased focus on bringing children with disabilities into the mainstream classroom. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Based on the assumption that inclusive schools, sometimes put in terms of ‘schools for all’ – i.e. LÄS MER