Sökning: "German art"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 avhandlingar innehållade orden German art.
1. Konstens nationella identitet. : Om tysk och österrikisk modernism i svensk konstkritik 1908-1934Detta är en avhandling från Drau förlag
Sammanfattning : This dissertation investigates the reactions to German and Austrian modernism in Swedish art criticism between 1908 and 1934. It analyses the rhetoric of art-critical texts and examines the persuasive strategies and powerful verbal imagery of art criticism as well as its national interests. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Palmkrons Bok & Utbildningsförlag, Stora Södergatan 13, S-222 23 Lund, SWEDEN
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the representation in visual culture of the Holocaust, the Nazi genocide of European Jewry. It is divided into three main parts, each one focusing on a particular aspect of Holocaust representation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Makadam förlag
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the oeuvre of the Swedish artist Jan Håfström (born 1937), from his debut in 1966 until 2002, is presented for the first time in a comprehensive approach. Concepts linked to modernism and postmodernism are used as a frame and the art works are discussed in a comparative way, placing the artist in an international context. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Nordic Academic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a study on the reception history of early modern portraiture, as expressed in Swedish as well as Nordic and German art historiography written 1880-1945. It focuses on the anthropological and anachronic aspects of the encounter between art historian and portrait, which is analysed according to theory on the agency of images. LÄS MER
5. Coloured Universe and the Russian Avant-Garde : Matiushin on Colour Vision in Stalin's Russia, 1932Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of the History of Art, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Colour vision was of fundamental importance in modernist art. One reason its significance has been studied so little with regard to Russian art is that Soviet archives were inaccessible until the early 1990s. This work is the first close study on a so-called laboratory in an art- and science institute in the Soviet Union in the 1920s. LÄS MER