Sökning: "play and learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 261 avhandlingar innehållade orden play and learning.
1. Play, Culture and Learning Studies of Second-Language and Conceptual Development in Swedish PreschoolsDetta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : This dissertation studies how second-language and conceptual development emerge through interactions in Swedish preschool environments. It studies how types of interaction, such as play, can scaffold children toward such developments. LÄS MER
2. Knowledge at play. Studies of games as members’ matters Kunskap genom spelande. Studier av digitala spel och spelande som kunskapsdomänDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : ACTA UNIVERSITATIS GOTHOBURGENSIS
Sammanfattning : On a general level, this thesis seeks some answers to the broad question of what one can learn from digital games. With an analytical approach informed by ethnomethodology, the main thrust of the work is an exploration of members’ matters in the area of games and gaming. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Symposion Brutus Östlings bokförlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the aesthetic interpretation of learning processes in television produced and broadcast in Sweden between 1956 and 1969. The thesis explores how these programmes are linked to concepts of Bildung by their aesthetics, by which the intangible cultural heritage is entrusted in the form of oral and visual traditions, storytelling and games/play, where learning is the common denominator. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores young children and music learning in the ecology of music technologies. The research is a part of an EU project called MIROR (Musical Interaction Relying on Reflection) that had the intention to develop software for music learning designed to promote specific cognitive abilities in the field of music improvisation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This thesis contains work on a specific problem in field of LanguageTechnology. The problem can be described as follows:"Can a computer extract a description of word conjugation in a naturallanguage using only written text in the language?"The problem is often referred to as Unsupervised Learning ofMorphology (ULM) and has a wide variety of Language Technologyapplications, including Machine Translation, Document Categorizationand I nformation Retrieval. LÄS MER