Sökning: "Critical and Cultural Theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 127 avhandlingar innehållade orden Critical and Cultural Theory.
1. HOUSE MASTER SCHOOL: Career Model for Education and Training in Integrated and Sustainable Conservation of Built Environments
Sammanfattning : Based on a participatory action research methodology and approach (AR), this dissertation explores the core theoretical problems and opportunities of education and learning for sustainable development (ESD) within the cross-disciplinary area of integrated and sustainable conservation of built environments. The main purpose has been to develop an epistemological framework for integrated lifelong learning, ethics and advanced research (R&D) and to provide a new sustainable education and career model for the field to be applied in the Dalecarlia region and on a national level within the Swedish construction industry at large; i. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : How human-animal relations are expressed and negotiated has significance for the situation of animals in society and offers insights that contribute to our understanding of how we organize relations between humans as well. This critical ethnographic investigation is positioned at the intersection of education research and the interdisciplinary area of human-animal studies. LÄS MER
3. Please Be Patient : : A Cultural Phenomenological Study of Haemodialysis and Kidney Transplantation CareDetta är en avhandling från Lund Studies in Arts and Cultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in Swedish Avhandlingen undersöker de två behandlingsalternativ, hemodialys och njurtransplantation, som är tillgängliga för personer med njursvikt. I fokus för undersökningen står de former av person- och patientskap som skapas och upprätthålls i hemodialys- och njurtransplantationsvården samt i de njursjukas vardagsliv. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on mediated representations of Europe during Euromaidan and the subsequent Ukraine–Russia crisis, analysing empirical material from Ukraine, Poland and Russia. The material includes articles from nine newspapers, diverse in terms of political and journalistic orientation, as well as interviews with journalists, foreign policymakers and experts, drawing also on relevant policy documents as well as online and historical sources. LÄS MER
5. Immigration, security and the public debate on US language policy : : A critical discourse analysis of language attitudes in the United States of AmericaDetta är en avhandling från Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The narrative of the United States is of a "nation of immigrants" in which the language shift patterns of earlier ethnolinguistic groups have tended towards linguistic assimilation through English. In recent years, however, changes in the demographic landscape and language maintenance by non-English speaking immigrants, particularly Hispanics, have been perceived as threats and have led to calls for an official English language policy. LÄS MER