Sökning: "learning processes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 818 avhandlingar innehållade orden learning processes.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim is to describe and analyse physiotherapeutic learning through formal education and professional experience. The investigation focuses on the students' ways of experiencing the concepts of Health, Movement, Function and Interaction. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Symposion Brutus Östlings bokförlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the aesthetic interpretation of learning processes in television produced and broadcast in Sweden between 1956 and 1969. The thesis explores how these programmes are linked to concepts of Bildung by their aesthetics, by which the intangible cultural heritage is entrusted in the form of oral and visual traditions, storytelling and games/play, where learning is the common denominator. LÄS MER
3. Modularization of the Learning Architecture Supporting Learning Theories by Learning TechnologiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the role of modularity for achieving a better adaptation of learning technology to pedagogical requirements. In order to examine the interrelations that occur between pedagogy and computer science, a theoretical framework rooted in both fields is applied. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Åbo : Åbo Akademi University Press
Sammanfattning : The context of this study is corporate e-learning, with an explicit focus on how digital learning design can facilitate self-regulated learning (SRL). The field of e-learning is growing rapidly. An increasing number of corporations use digital technology and elearning for training their work force and customers. LÄS MER
5. Technology-enhanced formative assessment in higher education An intervention design of scaffolding student self-regulated learningDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : As online learning is increasingly adopted in higher education institutions, many instructors are faced with the challenges of devising and implementing effective pedagogical practices that advance student learning. One of the challenges points to the design and development of assessment activities that truly inform the teaching and learning process. LÄS MER