Sökning: "regime theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 205 avhandlingar innehållade orden regime theory.
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of the thesis is to assess the role of the EU Presidency in the development of the Northern Dimension (ND) – an initiative on the European Union’s foreign policy agenda. Three Presidency periods have been selected within the same time interval held by countries geographically located within the ND: Finland in 1999, Sweden in 2001 and Denmark in 2002. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : One of the still big problems in the Standard Model of particle physics is the problem of confinement. Quarks or other coloured particles have never been observed in isolation. Quarks are only observed in colour neutral bound states. The strong interactions are described using a Yang-Mills theory. LÄS MER
3. Regulating a Controversy Inside Stakeholder Strategies and Regime Transition in the Self-Regulation of Swedish Advertising 1950–1971Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns the development of the self-regulation of advertising in Sweden from 1950 until 1971. Self-regulation was initiated in the 1930s due to a business desire to regulate fair competition in marketing, and while it initially was a minor operation, the 1950s and 1960s were characterized by extensive development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm Sweden : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we develop new statistical theory and apply it to practical problems dealing with mean-variance optimal portfolio selection. More precisely, we derive an exact statistical test for the characterization of the location of the tangency portfolio (TP) on the efficient frontier. LÄS MER
5. The Remaking of American Strategy toward Iran and Iraq : Outline of a Theory of Foreign Policy ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study sets out to develop a realist-constructivist theory of foreign policy change. The theory claims that whenever policymakers believe that the distribution of power favors an expansive grand strategy or necessitates retrenchment, they will act accordingly. LÄS MER