Sökning: "critical awareness"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 179 avhandlingar innehållade orden critical awareness.
1. Towards Enhancing Awareness in Designing Collaborative Computing Systems
Sammanfattning : Awareness is critical to the success of collaborative activities. User awareness (from here on: awareness) is a system’s capacity to provide comprehensible and appropriate communication cues from one user to the other users of the same system. LÄS MER
2. The Quest for Edge Awareness, Lessons not yet learned : PhD Thesis on practical and situated usefulness of advanced technological systems among inescapable uncertainties and competing interests in a world of dynamic changes
Sammanfattning : This thesis problematizes the concept of usefulness, in part by taking questions to the extreme. The starting point is the contemporary view of usefulness, a view that remains within a traditional paradigm of technical rationality in which important aspects are disregarded or not perceived because they are not part of the equation. LÄS MER
3. Knowing what’s going on : situation awareness and team performance in interprofessional teams
Sammanfattning : Background Within critical care, it is necessary to have an awareness ofwhat is going on in order to be able to make the right decision at the right time.Situation awareness (SA) is a non-technical skill (NTS) that is important instressful, complex environments such as the intensive care unit (ICU). LÄS MER
4. On systems thinking in logistics management - A critical perspective
Sammanfattning : Systems thinking. Systems theory. The systems approach. All these concepts have in various guises been claimed as central to logistics management, since its dawning in the mid twentieth century. LÄS MER
5. Organizational Lessons Learned : Natural Hazards Affecting Critical Infrastructure
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on an issue often presented as a solution – albeit a debated one – namely learning, specifically lessons learned from natural hazard events. Empirically, this thesis examines flooding and avalanches in a Swedish context, centering on systematic feedback mechanisms and learning from extreme events. LÄS MER