Sökning: "Building design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 943 avhandlingar innehållade orden Building design.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Umeå Institute of Design
Sammanfattning : This dissertation addresses a paradox in design: we currently live in a day and age that is fundamentally conditioned by artifice on all scales, and principled by a deep sense of contingency and possibility. In this world, anything could always be something else. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Industrialized house builders strive towards structure and control of their processes, including design. Such structure is seldom sought for in architectural design practice, where individuality and autonomy are considered essential. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Historically, haptics—all different aspects of the sense of touch and its study—has developed around very technical and scientific inquiries. Despite considerable haptic research advances and the obviousness of haptics in everyday life, this modality remains mostly foreign and unfamiliar to designers. LÄS MER
4. (re)Forming Accounts of Ethics in Design: Anecdote as a Way to Express the Experience of Designing TogetherDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : ArtMonitor, Konstnärliga fakulteten, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Designers and design researchers routinely engage other people in shaping preferred futures. Despite a growing recognition of designing as a social practice, however, the ethics of engagement often only appear ‘between the lines’ of the accounts design researchers provide about their experiences designing together. LÄS MER
5. Health-Promotive Building Design - Exploring perspectives on building design for health promotion in healthcare settingsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : ArtMonitor, Konstnärliga fakulteten, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores perspectives on health promotion in healthcare settings from a building design perspective, i.e., health-promotive building design (HPBD). LÄS MER