Sökning: "Building design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 929 avhandlingar innehållade orden Building design.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Umeå Institute of Design
Sammanfattning : This dissertation addresses a paradox in design: we currently live in a day and age that is fundamentally conditioned by artifice on all scales, and principled by a deep sense of contingency and possibility. In this world, anything could always be something else. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Industrialized house builders strive towards structure and control of their processes, including design. Such structure is seldom sought for in architectural design practice, where individuality and autonomy are considered essential. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Historically, haptics—all different aspects of the sense of touch and its study—has developed around very technical and scientific inquiries. Despite considerable haptic research advances and the obviousness of haptics in everyday life, this modality remains mostly foreign and unfamiliar to designers. LÄS MER
4. (re)Forming Accounts of Ethics in Design: Anecdote as a Way to Express the Experience of Designing TogetherDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : ArtMonitor, Konstnärliga fakulteten, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Designers and design researchers routinely engage other people in shaping preferred futures. Despite a growing recognition of designing as a social practice, however, the ethics of engagement often only appear ‘between the lines’ of the accounts design researchers provide about their experiences designing together. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Lund Institute of Technology, Division of Energy and Building Design, P.O. Box 118, SE-221 00 LUND, Sweden
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with energy-efficient windows in Swedish buildings. Parametric studies were performed in the dynamic energy simulation tool Derob-LTH in order to study the effects of window choices on energy use and indoor climate for both residential and office buildings. LÄS MER