Sökning: "MAterial properties"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3008 avhandlingar innehållade orden MAterial properties.
1. Characterization of factors interacting in CGI machining machinability - material microstructure - material physical properties
Sammanfattning : The Swedish truck industry is forced to find new material solutions to achieve lighter engines with increased strength. Customers and new environmental regulations demand both higher specific power and more environmentally friendly trucks, and this places a rising pressure on the manufactures. LÄS MER
2. Optimization of Electron Beam Melting for Production of Small Components in Biocompatible Titanium GradesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing (AM), also called 3D-printing, are technologies where parts are formed from the bottom up by adding material layer-by-layer on top of each other. Electron Beam Melting (EBM) is an AM technique capable of manufacturing fully solid metallic parts, using a high-intensity electron beam to melt powder particles in layers to form finished components. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Avdelningen för Brandteknik, Lunds Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Fire and flame spread are very complex phenomenon to study. Several aspects need to be considered and treated. In order to be able to do a correct analysis of the flame spread phenomenon, which is necessary to be able to predict flame spread, knowledge of material properties are needed. Material properties can be obtained in different ways. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Tailings dams are constructed to store waste material from mining industry and usually these dams are raised with time depending upon production rate. Tailings material is sometimes used in construction of tailings dams. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Cellulose nanofibers (CNFs) are of interest as load-bearing components for polymer matrix nanocomposites. A wide range of nanostructured materials including nanopaper/films, foams, aerogels, and hydrogels can be prepared from CNFs. The material performance can be fine-tuned when CNFs are combined with different polymer matrices. LÄS MER