Sökning: "Ion Current"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 272 avhandlingar innehållade orden Ion Current.
1. Applying the Pump and Leak Hypothesis. An experimental and theoretical investigation of the principles of ion regulation and excitability in the crustacean stretch receptor neuronDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : An invertebrate nerve cell preparation, the lobster stretch receptor neuron, was investigated with respect to maintenance of its resting voltage, intracellular ion concentrations and excitability using voltage clamp technique and ion-selective microelectrodes. It was found that the resting voltage (-65 mV) of microelectrode impaled cells is caused by (a) a homogenous population of K+ channels which we denoted as leak channels (b) an electrogenic and voltage-dependent Na-K pump current and (c) an inward microelectrode-induced "impalement" current carried mainly by Na+. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The growing amount and diversity of functions to be implemented by the current and future embedded applications (like, for example, in automotive electronics) have shown that, in many cases, time-triggered and event-triggered functions have to coexist on the computing nodes and to interact over the communication infrastructure. When time-triggered and event-triggered activities have to share the same processing node, a natural way for the execution support can be provided through a hierarchical scheduler. LÄS MER
4. From Current Collectors to Electrodes Aluminium Rod Structures for Three-dimensional Li-ion Micro-battery ApplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The potential use of 3D aluminium nanorod structures as current collectors and negative electrodes for 3D Li-ion micro-batteries was studied based on the use of relatively simple and cost-effective electrochemical and sol-gel deposition techniques.Aluminium rod structures were synthesised by galvanostatic electrodeposition using commercial porous membranes as templates. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Several virtual sensors for combustion quality in spark ignited internal combustion engines are proposed. The virtual sensors estimate combustion quality based on the ion current signal measured in the center of the combustion chamber. Important properties of these sensors are their cost effective implementation and real-time operation. LÄS MER