Sökning: "hållbar konsumtion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden hållbar konsumtion.
1. Barriärer och broar för hållbar konsumtion Fyra typer av medborgarkonsumenter och möjligheterna för deras engagemangDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science; Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Sustainable consumption is seen as a crucial political issue on the global agenda by politicians, the scientific community, and citizens who are worried about unsustainable consumption. However, several studies have shown that some consumers with "green" values do not consume sustainably – there is often a gap between attitude and behavior. LÄS MER
2. Hållbarhet till middag en etnologisk studie om hur miljövänligt ätande praktiseras i vardagslivetDetta är en avhandling från Höör : Symposion Brutus Östlings bokförlag
Sammanfattning : Sustainability has become a conspicuous term in the public and political debate, as well as in the landscapes of consumption. This study focuses on how people understand and practice sustainability through food in their everyday life. LÄS MER
3. The Story of Phosphorus Sustainability implications of global phosphorus scarcity for food securityDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The story of phosphorus began with the search for the philosopher’s stone, and centuries later the critical role of phosphorus in soil fertility and crop growth was highlighted. Eventually, phosphorus was implicated in the global environmental challenge of eutrophication. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Despite decades of international discussions or summits on the need to radically reduce e.g. increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases (GHGs) or biodiversity loss, these are still rising. LÄS MER
5. What is a sustainable everyday life? Exploring and assessing the sustainability of everyday travel, sharing and ICTDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In a world where the general trend is unsustainable consumption patterns, can sustainable everyday life be enabled? This thesis sought to expand the knowledge base for policies and measures for sustainability, based on the assumption that consumption can be viewed as the outcome of practices in which people engage in their day-to-day life. The thesis addressed the overall aim by examining the following questions: How can information and communication technology (ICT) practices contribute to sustainable everyday practices? How can sharing practices, ICT-based and other, contribute to sustainable everyday practices? and How can travel practices, ICT-based and other, contribute to sustainable everyday practices?Empirical and conceptual studies revealed that ICT has become a fundamental and integral part of everyday practices and that digitalisation is a tangible material companion with implications for sustainability. LÄS MER