Sökning: "practice bundles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden practice bundles.
1. Hållbarhet till middag en etnologisk studie om hur miljövänligt ätande praktiseras i vardagslivetDetta är en avhandling från Höör : Symposion Brutus Östlings bokförlag
Sammanfattning : Sustainability has become a conspicuous term in the public and political debate, as well as in the landscapes of consumption. This study focuses on how people understand and practice sustainability through food in their everyday life. LÄS MER
2. Learning at Work and Productivity in Swedish Business Firms Based on the Swedish MEADOW Survey 2009/2010Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The background of the thesis is the ongoing struggle for better understanding of driving forces for economic growth. Some important and rewarding new steps have been taken the last decades in the research of economic growth theory. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Businesses globally are challenged to innovate their operations strategies and practices towards tighter delivery times, better quality and cheaper prices to remain profitable in addition to managing unpredictable circumstances well in today’s turbulent business environment. They often have to deal with the apparent paradox of advancing efficiency-fostering approaches such as lean production, and enhancing operational resilience against unanticipated disruptions. LÄS MER
4. Bundling for consumers? Understanding complementarity and its effect on consumers' preferences and satisfactionDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Handelshögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : It is a common market practice to offer two products in a package, so called bundling. While much research investigate how companies can use bundling to increase sales and profit, less is known about how bundling can be beneficial for consumers. LÄS MER
5. Tools for Control System Design Stratification of Matrix Pairs and Periodic Riccati Differential Equation SolversDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Print & Media, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Modern control theory is today an interdisciplinary area of research. Just as much as this can be problematic, it also provides a rich research environment where practice and theory meet. This Thesis is conducted in the borderline between computing science (numerical analysis) and applied control theory. LÄS MER