Sökning: "green distinction"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden green distinction.
1. Hållbarhet till middag en etnologisk studie om hur miljövänligt ätande praktiseras i vardagslivetDetta är en avhandling från Höör : Symposion Brutus Östlings bokförlag
Sammanfattning : Sustainability has become a conspicuous term in the public and political debate, as well as in the landscapes of consumption. This study focuses on how people understand and practice sustainability through food in their everyday life. LÄS MER
2. Is the Swedish Environmental Goods and Services Industry Green? Product and production perspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : In most business sectors environmental programs focus on direct, production-related environmental impacts. The design and development of products with reduced environmental impact is considered more difficult. The opposite applies in the environmental technology sector. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes corporate greening in general, and specifically the environmental technology (ET) sector as a green sector. The thesis has also particular focus on production and products related aspects and the influence of the environmental profile of the ET sector on the environmental engagement of companies in the sector. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Architectural Conservation and Restoration, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The project's main thesis is to verify the existence of local colours and colouring. The object for the research was dwellings in the rural areas of southern Sweden from the 19th century. In the rural areas of Sweden the most dominating traditional facade material is wooden panel. The colour at these facades is the traditional red-paint. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lunds Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in English The work described in this thesis is in the field of industrial biotechnology, which can be defined as a branch of biotechnology aimed at sustainable production of chemicals, materials and fuels with the help of microorganisms. Microorganisms are very diverse and possess a wide variety of enzymes allowing them to transform inexpensive molecules into valuable ones, or toxic ones into non-toxic ones. LÄS MER