Sökning: "social media"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1493 avhandlingar innehållade orden social media.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The rise of social media platforms has changed how people interact. Mobile technologies with built-in, high-quality cameras offer new possibilities for people to document and share their everyday activities. Many consider these interaction-mediating devices to be important tools for facilitating people’s social life through use of social media. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Department of Journalism, Media and Communication, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : #InFlux investigates journalists’ adoption of social media and social network sites (SNS) from the theoretical perspective of journalistic roles. It shows how the social roles of journalists are situated along the axes of formal– personal and news media logic–social media logic: skeptical shunners and activists, lurkers and networkers, news hubs and celebrified marketers, coordinators and ambassadors, professional marketers and pragmatics, entrepreneurs and journalists in incognito mode. LÄS MER
3. Sport as a Means of Responding to Social Problems Rationales of Government, Welfare and Social ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Sport has been increasingly recognized in social policy as a means of steering social change and as a method for responding to diverse social problems. The present study examines how rationales of social change are formed through ‘sport as a means of responding to social problems’. LÄS MER
4. From Vision to Transition Exploring the Potential for Public Information Services to Facilitate Sustainable Urban TransportDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Background: Policy initiatives to promote sustainable travel through the use of Internet based public information systems have increased during the last decade. Stockholm, in being one of the first cities in Europe to implement an Internet based service for facilitating sustainable travel is believed to be a good candidate for an analysis of key issues for developing sustainable travel planning services to the public. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Digital media have become an integral part of many people’s everyday lives and constitute an intimate presence therein. Utilizing the concept of digital intimacy to focus on these recent developments, this doctoral dissertation takes the perspectives of feminist cultural studies and affect theory to analyze how digital media are becoming more intimate and how in turn intimacy is remediated within digital cultures. LÄS MER