Sökning: "Hälsa och välfärd"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 avhandlingar innehållade orden Hälsa och välfärd.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The health of adolescent boys is complex and surprisingly little is known about how adolescent boys perceive, conceptualise and experience their health. Thus, the overall aim of this thesis was to explore adolescent boys’ perceptions and experiences of health, emotions, masculinity and subjective social status (SSS). LÄS MER
2. Tillsyn i teori och praktik om statlig styrning och kontroll av socialtjänstens individ- och familjeomsorgDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to deepen the understanding about the function of control in the inspection process and to increase the knowledge about the legitimacy and impact from inspection on different types of social and welfare services. In the thesis the form and legitimacy of the inspection process are studied in two types of social services in Sweden: a less complex service where the task to investigate and make decisions about social care dominates (IAD), and a more complex service where the task to provide treatment interventions dominates (TI). LÄS MER
3. The Concepts of Health, Well-being and Welfare as Applied to Animals A Philosophical Analysis of the Concepts with the Regard to the Differences Between AnimalsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping Univeristy Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis is an analysis of the use and definition of the concepts health, well-being and welfare within the field called “the science of animal health and welfare”. The materials used are a literature survey of the field, qualitative interviews with Swedish veterinary surgeons and a study of the concepts in legislation concerning animals in England, Germany and Sweden. LÄS MER
4. Anti-VEGF treatment of patients with diabetic macular edema Studies of visual acuity, macular edema and patient-reported outcomesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to describe and evaluate visual acuity, macular edema and patientreported outcomes (PRO) following anti-VEGF treatment of diabetic macular edema (DME) patients in a real-world setting. Using a longitudinal study design, a cohort of DME patients was followed from baseline to 1 year after treatment start. LÄS MER
5. Patient-reported and medical outcomes in patients treated for diabetic macular edema A real-world longitudinal studyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background Diabetes mellitus can lead to complications, when the complication affects the eyes it is called retinopathy. This can affect the macula and lead to severe loss of vision, diabetic macular edema (DME). This condition has traditionally been treated with laser. LÄS MER