Sökning: "health promotion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 305 avhandlingar innehållade orden health promotion.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : In 2003, the Swedish Parliament adopted a national public health policy that included the domain - “A more health-promoting health service”. Strategies and tools are needed in the work to reorient health services. Personal health documents are documents concerning a person’s health, and are owned by the individual. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Background; The overwhelming increase in studies about social capital and health occurring since 1995 indicates a renewed interest in the social determinants of health and a call for a more explicit use of theory in public health and epidemiology. The links between social capital and health are still not clear and the meanings of different forms of individual and collective social capital and their implications for health promotion needs further exploration. LÄS MER
3. HEALTH PROMOTION AND HEALTHCARE ARCHITECTURE - Conceptualizations of Health Promotion in relation to Healthcare Building DesignDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Background: Today's healthcare system is under development and reorienting and adapting to embrace a person centred and holistic perspective on health, including a focus on health promotion. This reorientation results in changes in the healthcare models, processes as well as it sets new requirements for healthcare building design. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sveriges Lantbruksuniversitet
Sammanfattning : In most of the industrialised world, the proportion of older and retired people in the population is continuously increasing. This will have budgetary implications for maintaining the welfare state, because the active working section of the population must fund the non-active and old population. LÄS MER
5. Health promotion in pregnancy and early parenthood the challenge of innovation, implementation and change within the Salut ProgrammeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: In 2005, the Västerbotten County Council launched a child health promotion programme, “the Salut Programme”, in response to an alarming prevalence of overweight and obesity, and trends of increased dental caries, among young county citizens. The programme, initially developed in four pilot areas, is built on multidisciplinary and cross-sectoral collaboration and aims to support and strengthen health promotion activities in health care, social services and school settings. LÄS MER