Sökning: "MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23979 avhandlingar innehållade orden MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP.
1. Caring needs in patient-partner dyads affected by heart failure An evaluation of the long-term effects of a dyadic psycho-educational interventionDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Introduction: As medical treatment has improved, patients with heart failure (HF) now live longer and care mostly takes place at home with partners providing the main assistance. Taking care of an ill or disabled individual imposes a well-documented burden on the partner’s healthrelated quality of life. LÄS MER
2. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Heart Image quality, measurement accuracy and patient experienceDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: Non-invasive diagnostic imaging of atherosclerotic coronary artery disease (CAD) is frequently carried out with cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging (CMR) or myocardial perfusion single photon emission computed tomography (MPS). CMR is the gold standard for the evaluation of scar after myocardial infarction and MPS the clinical gold standard for ischemia. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Early detection is vital to successfully treating breast cancer, and mammography screening is the most efficient and wide-spread method to reach this goal. Imaging low-contrast targets, while minimizing the radiation exposure to a large population is, however, a major challenge. LÄS MER
4. Social Interaction Involving Non-speaking Children with Severe Cerebral Palsy and Intellectual Disability The role of communication partners and speech-generating devicesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate the use of speech-generating device (SGD)-mediated interaction with children with anarthria, severe physical impairments and intellectual disabilities due to cerebral palsy with a focus on partner strategies and social practices.Studies I and II were cross-sectional studies that used questionnaires, which were analyzed using descriptive statistics and directed content analysis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER