Sökning: "moral economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 avhandlingar innehållade orden moral economy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Social Anthropology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Over the past decade, the Ghanaian government has tried to include and accommodate the many people working in the so-called informal economy. This formalization process is in line with a global market-driven development discourse. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Etnologiska avdelningen
Sammanfattning : Unemployment is constructed as a problem by institutions and individuals, at a structural as well as individual level. In the "black discourse" of unemployment, power is produced by talking and naming, by symbolic images, by dichotomisation and hierarchisation of categories based on the fundamental dichotomy of nature/reason, but also by feelings, actions and bodies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalens högskola
Sammanfattning : The current thesis discusses how tools for analysing power are developed predominately for adults, and thus remain underdeveloped in terms of understanding injustices related to age, ethnicity/race and gender in childhoods. The overall ambition of this dissertation is to inscribe a discourse of intersecting social injustices as relevant for childhoods and child welfare, and by interlinking postcolonial, feminist, and critical childhood studies. LÄS MER
4. Managing Migrant Workers moral economies of temporary labour in the Swedish IT and wild berry industriesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Temporary migrant workers and circular migration constitute a growing global phenomenon as the management of migration becomes increasingly important to policymakers. This thesis takes academic discussions on citizenship and migration as its starting point, and examines the role of employers in terms of defining temporary migrant workers and their role in the Swedish labour market. LÄS MER
5. The Give and Take of Disaster Aid. Social and Moral Transformation in the Wake of the Tsunami in Sri LankaDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The act of giving reflects the most basic principles of morality and has therefore constituted a classical anthropological field of inquiry. The importance of giving, receiving and reciprocating for the shaping and consolidation of social relations has long been recognized. LÄS MER