Sökning: "postcolonial theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 80 avhandlingar innehållade orden postcolonial theory.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This critical ethnographic investigation is positioned at the intersection of education research and human-animal studies. It uses participant observation, interviews with students and teachers and critical discourse analyses of texts and other artefacts used in the schools investigated to contribute cross-curricular perspectives on how human-animal relations are configured in the daily activities of both vocational (animal caretaker) and university preparatory programs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : How human-animal relations are expressed and negotiated has significance for the situation of animals in society and offers insights that contribute to our understanding of how we organize relations between humans as well. This critical ethnographic investigation is positioned at the intersection of education research and the interdisciplinary area of human-animal studies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : B. Östlings bokförl. Symposion
Sammanfattning : The doctoral thesis deals with the problems of (news) photographic representation in general, and is based on an empirical study ofVietnam War photography in four major Swedish daily newspapers. A more specific aim of the thesis is to investigate and ideologically evaluate the representational strategies of the press photographs. LÄS MER
4. The Soapstone Birds of Great Zimbabwe Archaeological Heritage, Religion and Politics in Postcolonial Zimbabwe and the Return of Cultural PropertyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : At least eight soapstone carvings of birds furnished a shrine, Great Zimbabwe, in the 19th century. This large stonewalled settlement, once a political and urban centre, had been much reduced for four centuries, although the shrine continued to operate as local traditions dictated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Heated debates and strong emotions occasionally arise in the public sphere in the wake of an art object. The interaction that follows becomes part of what we as citizens share in a democracy, with its particular conditions of political speech and democratic exchange. LÄS MER