Sökning: "social välfärd"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 85 avhandlingar innehållade orden social välfärd.
1. Sport as a Means of Responding to Social Problems Rationales of Government, Welfare and Social ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Sport has been increasingly recognized in social policy as a means of steering social change and as a method for responding to diverse social problems. The present study examines how rationales of social change are formed through ‘sport as a means of responding to social problems’. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Arkiv
Sammanfattning : Universalism, social rights and social citizenship are often considered as key concepts to describe the Swedish welfare state. However, in the beginning of the 1990s, the Swedish welfare state experienced a severe economic recession. LÄS MER
3. A society With or Without Drugs. Continuity and change in Drug Policies in Sweden and the NetherlandsDetta är en avhandling från School of Social Work, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In debates about the Swedish and Dutch drug policies are usually positioned as opposites. The goal for the Swedish drug policy is to create a 'drug-free society'; while in the Netherlands a harm reduction approach prevails. LÄS MER
4. Ledningsfunktion i omvandling - Om förändringar av yrkesrollen för första linjens chefer inom den kommunala äldre- och handikappomsorgenDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, School of Social Work/Intellecta DocuSys, Göteborg
Sammanfattning : During the 1990s many of the local authorities have been forced to reduce expenditure on the care of the elderly and people with disabilities, and many organisational changes have been carried out. New problems and their solutions are often related to leadership and management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från School of Social Work, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Management of poor relief and work demands have been controversial questions in social policy during the workhouse era of the nineteenth century as well as in current discussions on social assistance and activation of recipients. The first part contains a discussion on the concepts of poverty, marginalisation, and social exclusion, and continues with an overview of activation policies for recipients of social assistance. LÄS MER