Sökning: "social inclusion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 365 avhandlingar innehållade orden social inclusion.
1. Sport as a Means of Responding to Social Problems Rationales of Government, Welfare and Social ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Sport has been increasingly recognized in social policy as a means of steering social change and as a method for responding to diverse social problems. The present study examines how rationales of social change are formed through ‘sport as a means of responding to social problems’. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : geography, where segregation and social exclusion of neighbourhoods and marginalised groups are mounting problems. Concurrently, globalisation and structural changes have altered the conditions for the national state and the public sector as well as for other actors. LÄS MER
3. Socialt medborgarskap och social delaktighet Lokala upplevelser bland unga kvinnor och män med utländsk bakgrundDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Institutionen för vårdvetenskap och socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore how young adults from ethnic minority backgrounds experience social citizenship and social participation. How do they understand their social rights and duties? What are the possibilities and obstacles for their social participation? Based on the background of different studies in Sweden, that usually focus on conditions in bigger cities, this study discusses social citizenship among ethnic minority youth in the context of a middle-sized Swedish town. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The dissertation analyzes labour market projects co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) targeting unemployed migrants and ethnicized groups. The analysis is qualitative, discourse-oriented and based on Foucault’s concept of governmentality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to contribute to the knowledgebase of inclusion and inclusive education and to outline possible consequences that may arise from an educational ideology of inclusion. The thesis describes a potential dilemma that is both theoretical and practical. LÄS MER