Sökning: "national insurance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 avhandlingar innehållade orden national insurance.
- Detta är en avhandling från Bokbox förlag
Sammanfattning : The subject for this dissertation is an experimental reform (FINSAM) which during the years 1992-1996 has been in progress in five areas within five different administrative provinces (län) in Sweden. The purpose of the experiment was to co-ordinate the resources in the social insurance system and the health and medical services. LÄS MER
2. Emergence and structuring of social insurance institutions : comparative studies on social policy and unemployment insuranceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : The Swedish Institute for Social Research (SOFI), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The Strengths and Limits of Generalizing Theory inAccounting for Comparative Welfare State Development: An IntroductoryEssay. This essay discusses some central theoretical, empirical and inferentialproblems in comparative welfare state research, and summates the results ofstudies pursued here. Frontiers for further research are indicated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Non-wage holders made up a significant portion of Sweden’s population in 1900. Yet, there are surprisingly few studies covering their formative role in the universal coverage of Sweden’s Pension Act of 1913. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Arkiv
Sammanfattning : Universalism, social rights and social citizenship are often considered as key concepts to describe the Swedish welfare state. However, in the beginning of the 1990s, the Swedish welfare state experienced a severe economic recession. LÄS MER
5. A society With or Without Drugs. Continuity and change in Drug Policies in Sweden and the NetherlandsDetta är en avhandling från School of Social Work, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In debates about the Swedish and Dutch drug policies are usually positioned as opposites. The goal for the Swedish drug policy is to create a 'drug-free society'; while in the Netherlands a harm reduction approach prevails. LÄS MER