Sökning: "Social medicine"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1482 avhandlingar innehållade orden Social medicine.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Medical treatments with statins are prescribed to patients with increased risk of cardiovascular events. The benefits from statin treatment are well documented in clinical trials, but long-term adherence in patients is low, indicating that patients have an uncertainty about the necessity and benefits of treatment. LÄS MER
2. Musculoskeletal pain in primary health care a biopsychosocial perspective for assessment and treatmentDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Long-term musculoskeletal pain is a large public health problem with serious consequences for both the individual and society. Psychosocial factors have been shown to be good predictors of long-term disability and play an important role in the transition from acute to chronic pain. LÄS MER
3. A society With or Without Drugs. Continuity and change in Drug Policies in Sweden and the NetherlandsDetta är en avhandling från School of Social Work, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In debates about the Swedish and Dutch drug policies are usually positioned as opposites. The goal for the Swedish drug policy is to create a 'drug-free society'; while in the Netherlands a harm reduction approach prevails. LÄS MER
4. Social Interaction Involving Non-speaking Children with Severe Cerebral Palsy and Intellectual Disability The role of communication partners and speech-generating devicesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate the use of speech-generating device (SGD)-mediated interaction with children with anarthria, severe physical impairments and intellectual disabilities due to cerebral palsy with a focus on partner strategies and social practices.Studies I and II were cross-sectional studies that used questionnaires, which were analyzed using descriptive statistics and directed content analysis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Institutionen för Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Background: A boy child born in a Gothenburg suburb has a life expectancy that is nine years shorter than that of another child just 23 km away, and among girls the difference is five years. There is no necessary biological reason to this observed difference. LÄS MER