Sökning: "social citizenship"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 251 avhandlingar innehållade orden social citizenship.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : People with dementia are commonly in need of some form of social care from the social services in order to manage their everyday situations. However, social services are shaped by the construction of policy targets. The aim of this dissertation is to explore the social citizenship for people with dementia. LÄS MER
2. Sport as a Means of Responding to Social Problems Rationales of Government, Welfare and Social ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Sport has been increasingly recognized in social policy as a means of steering social change and as a method for responding to diverse social problems. The present study examines how rationales of social change are formed through ‘sport as a means of responding to social problems’. LÄS MER
3. Creating social citizenship : Young people, ethnicity and participation in a Swedish local contextDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns social participation in the Swedish welfare state among young people from ethnic minorities, the opportunities open to them and the constraints they face. It focuses on the interplay between structural social conditions related to social exclusion and subjective experiences in everyday life among these young people. LÄS MER
4. Socialt medborgarskap och social delaktighet Lokala upplevelser bland unga kvinnor och män med utländsk bakgrundDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Institutionen för vårdvetenskap och socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore how young adults from ethnic minority backgrounds experience social citizenship and social participation. How do they understand their social rights and duties? What are the possibilities and obstacles for their social participation? Based on the background of different studies in Sweden, that usually focus on conditions in bigger cities, this study discusses social citizenship among ethnic minority youth in the context of a middle-sized Swedish town. LÄS MER
5. Citizenship by citizens : First generation nationals with Turkish ancestry on lived citizenship in Paris and StockholmDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Institutionen för vårdvetenskap och socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this thesis is to study how citizens with an immigrant ancestry approach citizenship. The academically popular re-formulations that decouple citizenship from the state, such as “postnational” and “denationalised” perspectives, call for a reconfiguration of the understanding and practices of citizenship. LÄS MER