Sökning: "social policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2295 avhandlingar innehållade orden social policy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : People with dementia are commonly in need of some form of social care from the social services in order to manage their everyday situations. However, social services are shaped by the construction of policy targets. The aim of this dissertation is to explore the social citizenship for people with dementia. LÄS MER
2. Sport as a Means of Responding to Social Problems Rationales of Government, Welfare and Social ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Sport has been increasingly recognized in social policy as a means of steering social change and as a method for responding to diverse social problems. The present study examines how rationales of social change are formed through ‘sport as a means of responding to social problems’. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Arkiv
Sammanfattning : Universalism, social rights and social citizenship are often considered as key concepts to describe the Swedish welfare state. However, in the beginning of the 1990s, the Swedish welfare state experienced a severe economic recession. LÄS MER
4. A society With or Without Drugs. Continuity and change in Drug Policies in Sweden and the NetherlandsDetta är en avhandling från School of Social Work, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In debates about the Swedish and Dutch drug policies are usually positioned as opposites. The goal for the Swedish drug policy is to create a 'drug-free society'; while in the Netherlands a harm reduction approach prevails. LÄS MER
5. Barn, föräldrar, välfärdsstat Den politiska debatten om föräldrautbildning och föräldrastöd 1964-2009Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The political debate concerning parent education and parenting support between 1964 and 2009 has been scrutinized in this study in the light of the development of and changes in the welfare state. The investigation is based upon the analysis of official government inquiries and parliamentary papers dealing with parent education and parenting support. LÄS MER