Sökning: "care of the elderly"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 574 avhandlingar innehållade orden care of the elderly.
1. Municipal elderly care implications of registered nurses' work situation, education, and competenceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska institutet
Sammanfattning : Registered nurses (RNs) are key figures in municipal elderly care. It is a challenge to create necessary conditions that enable them to provide quality nursing care. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Psychology, Göteborgs Universitet
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis is based on the growing interest in Swedish elderly care. The aim of this thesis is to investigate what generates satisfaction with elderly care among older persons. LÄS MER
3. Understanding quality improvement in care: The case of public care procurement and process miningDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Healthcare is facing challenges of increased cost and complexity originating from factors such as new technology and diversified treatments, increased life expectancy, an ageing population, and multi-comorbidity, making the need for Quality Improvement (QI) in care highly relevant. This is, however, easier said than done, considering that healthcare is complex, dynamic, ad-hoc, and multidisciplinary. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Ekonomisk historia
Sammanfattning : Since the 1980s, practically all of the western welfare states have developed social policies, which aim at shifting the responsibilities for welfare services from the state to the family, the civil society or to the market. In Sweden, this political transformation has particularly hit the public eldercare. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Psychology, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The foundation for this thesis is an ongoing discussion about quality in Swedish elderly care: Which are the most important factors that contribute to elderly care in terms of satisfaction among older persons, and what are the primary reasons for their differences? Aims. The principal aim was to examine what determines satisfaction with elderly care in home care and nursing homes, using the perspective of older persons (Studies I and II). LÄS MER