Sökning: "market actors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 354 avhandlingar innehållade orden market actors.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : School of Business, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Digital machines (computer hardware and software) have been used to support business activities for over 50 years. During the past 10 years, these machines have changed profoundly in terms of numbers, types of application, and features. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Dominant market theories analyze markets as ahistorical entities without the need for professional groups that manage crucial functions within them. This thesis, in contrast, approaches markets as historical systems that develop over time and that can be constituted in many different ways because of different historical trajectories. LÄS MER
3. Attitudes towards the Market and the Welfare State Incorporating attitudes towards the market into welfare state researchDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Social policy and its associated institutions are central political arenas for societal compromise and conflict. The capacity to attract strong support from a wide constituency of citizens is, therefore, a defining feature of welfare policy legitimacy. LÄS MER
4. Institutional Change and Foreign Market Entry Behaviour of the Firm A Longitudinal Study of Three Swedish Firms in ChinaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : China’s status as the world’s top destination for foreign direct investment and the largest trading nation is likely to attract more international firms seeking market entrance, and increase the speed of expansion by those already present in the market. Its progress in reaching this point has been accompanied by significant changes in laws and regulations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap/Bibliotekshögskolan Högskolan i Borås och Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : There has long been a concern about the research-practice gap within Library and Information Science (LIS). Several authors have highlighted the disconnection between the world of professional practice, interested in service and information system development, and the world of the academy, focused on the development of theory and the progress of the discipline. LÄS MER