Sökning: "musculoskeletal disorders"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 149 avhandlingar innehållade orden musculoskeletal disorders.
1. Multidisciplinary rehabilitation in musculoskeletal disorders Quantitative and qualitative follow-up studiesDetta är en avhandling från Östersund : Mittuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : The primary aim of this investigation was to evaluate a seven-weekmultidisciplinary rehabilitation programme, with emphasis onmusculoskeletal disorders, for working-age people, by assessments at thestart and end of the rehabilitation programme, and at follow-upexaminations 6, 12 and 24 months after completion of the programme. Afurther aim was to explore the experiences of people not returning to workduring a period of six years after participation in an extensivemultidisciplinary rehabilitation programme. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Östersund : Mittuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Musculoskeletal disorders are common in the population and almost everyone will experience musculoskeletal discomfort at some point in life. Besides causing pain and disability, musculoskeletal disorders also involve economic burdens on individuals, health systems, and social care systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Both spinal pain and temporomandibular disorders (TMD) commonly occur in the general population. Previous studies demonstrate neurophysiologic and biomechanical couplings between the trigeminal and cervical regions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : Background: Police working in active duty are subject to occupation-specific exposures in the workplace which could place them at an increased risk of developing musculoskeletal disorders. These exposures include the requirement to wear a duty belt and body armour as well as sitting for long periods in fleet vehicles. LÄS MER
5. Musculoskeletal disorders and whole-body vibration exposure among professional drivers of all-terrain vehiclesDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : Musculoskeletal disorders are common among professional driver groups. Ergonomic risk factors at work are often suggested as causative, aggravating or preserving. LÄS MER