Sökning: "life course"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 529 avhandlingar innehållade orden life course.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Social Work, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to explore social inequalities in: a) mortality during mid-life, b) health in later life, and c) old-age mortality, from a life-course perspective. The studies are based on longitudinal Swedish survey and registry data. LÄS MER
2. Experiences of abuse during the life course disclosure and the care provided in a general psychiatric contextDetta är en avhandling från Malmö högskola, Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Experiences of abuse are common among women in Sweden and being abused during childhood as well as adulthood has consequences for the lives of girls and women. One consequence of abuse is the impact on their mental health, which entails them seeking psychiatric care as a consequence of this. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö högskola, Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The introduction of personal assistance in Sweden in 1994 showed an ambition by policymakers to ameliorate the conditions of persons with extensive disabilities. The legislators expressed a vision of autonomy and integrity, and that persons with considerable disabilities should lead a life like others. LÄS MER
4. Disability in individual life and past society life-course perspectives of people with disabilities in the Sundsvall region of Sweden in the nineteenth centuryDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : What did a life with disability imply for individuals in a past society? Since disabled men and women have long been hidden in history, the aim with this thesis is to uncover them and their living conditions in nineteenth-century Sweden, represented by the Sundsvall region. The data consist of parish registers, which help to trace people’s life courses and the consequences if disabilities interfered with their lives. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Institutionen för Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Background: A boy child born in a Gothenburg suburb has a life expectancy that is nine years shorter than that of another child just 23 km away, and among girls the difference is five years. There is no necessary biological reason to this observed difference. LÄS MER