Sökning: "subject positions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 190 avhandlingar innehållade orden subject positions.
1. Myter om gymnasieeleven : En diskursteoretisk studie av dominerande subjektspositioner i politiska texter 1990-2009
Sammanfattning : For whom the educational system should be available, what it should contain and what it should lead to, are all questions but with different answers. In this dissertation, these answers are understood as products of relations including a power dimension. LÄS MER
2. Man talar om jämställd idrott : Om jämställdhetssamtal med manliga idrottsledare och förutsättningar för jämställd idrott
Sammanfattning : As a result of a historically anchored relationship between the Swedish state and the sports movement, gender equality has been a prioritized area of interest in Swedish sports since the 1970s. Despite long-term work in this field, research indicates a notable gap between what is said and done at the central level and locally. LÄS MER
3. Skirting the Subject : Pursuing Language in the Works of Adrienne Rich, Susan Griffin, and Beverly Dahlen
Sammanfattning : In this study I delve into the strategic certainty and theoretical quandary that characterize both the practice and the assessment of “women’s language.” My contention is that “women’s language” is a composite of hypothetical speculations, political intentions, interpretive practices, and ethical convictions. LÄS MER
4. Historielärares ämnesförståelse : Centrala begrepp i historielärares förståelse av skolämnet historia
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on four different aspects of history teachers’ comprehensiveunderstanding of the school subject history. More specifically, the aim is tostudy the comprehension of the subject as perceived by individual historyteachers. LÄS MER
5. The Promises of the Free World : Postsocialist Experience in Argentina and the Making of Migrants, Race, and Coloniality
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the narrated experiences of a number of individuals that migrated to Argentina from Russia and Ukraine in the wake of the fall of the Soviet Union. The over-arching aim of this thesis is to study the ways in which these migrants navigated the social reality in Argentina, with regards to available physical, material, and socioeconomic positions as well as with regards to their narrated self-understandings and identifications. LÄS MER