Sökning: "Human agency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 113 avhandlingar innehållade orden Human agency.
1. Between Sumud and Submission : Palestinian Popular Practices on the Land in the Edge Areas of Jerusalem
Sammanfattning : This thesis delves into two ‘edge areas’ located in and around East Jerusalem. It attempts to unfold and analyze the dynamics in these edge areas, while investigating the agency of the people present there through their own perceptions and practices towards the land, the urbanization processes, the power circulation and the structural impositions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Karlsson, S. 2007: Att äga rum. En undersökning av skogsägande och lokal utveckling i tre värmländska församlingar. (Ruling Spaces. LÄS MER
3. Som hand i handske - En studie av matchning i ett persnaluthyrningsföretag Fitting Like a Glove - On Matching in a Temporary Work AgencyDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Bokförlaget BAS
Sammanfattning : The history of the Swedish temporary work industry is rife with political controversies and debates over its advantages and disadvantages for workers, employers, and the labour market in general – especially its expected effects and consequences for the labour market. Setting the motives or effects attributed to temporary work agencies aside, it may be observed that the industry experienced strong growth and became more established on the Swedish labour market since the deregulation of 1993. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This study examines different meanings attached to and practices adopted during Swedish local consultation processes on offshore wind power projects. It analyses the role played by those processes in a democratic planning context, as well as the ways in which they are implemented. It also identifies overarching process models. LÄS MER
5. Project Becoming and Knowing Trajectories. An Epistemological Perspective on Human and Nonhuman Project MakingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In our ‘projectified’ and ‘knowledge-intensive’ society, industrial projects have been proposed as important “journeys of knowledge creation” or “places for knowledge integration”. To date, such perspectives have mainly used traditional cognitive and contextual theories of knowledge and have thus mostly been focused on human actors and their interaction. LÄS MER