Sökning: "Human agency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 138 avhandlingar innehållade orden Human agency.
1. “The World at Your Fingertips if You Know the Computer”: Agency, Information and Communication Technologies and DisabilityDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the relationships between agency, Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and people with disability (in various ages). The aim has been to create an understanding by describing and analysing, and as such, to develop knowledge of how people with disabilities experience agency, ICT, and disability in their everyday lives. LÄS MER
2. Saving energy at sea: seafarers’ adoption, appropriation and enactment of technologies supporting energy efficiencyDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : The shipping industry is currently facing a major challenge related to environmental sustainability and energy efficiency. New regulations and ambitious international goals that aim at mitigating carbon-based emissions with 50 %, demands on profitability, along with a growing awareness about the climate change, has prompted the maritime sector to increasingly focus on how to improve energy efficiency and reduce fuel consumption in ship operations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Karlsson, S. 2007: Att äga rum. En undersökning av skogsägande och lokal utveckling i tre värmländska församlingar. (Ruling Spaces. LÄS MER
4. Som hand i handske - En studie av matchning i ett persnaluthyrningsföretag Fitting Like a Glove - On Matching in a Temporary Work AgencyDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Bokförlaget BAS
Sammanfattning : The history of the Swedish temporary work industry is rife with political controversies and debates over its advantages and disadvantages for workers, employers, and the labour market in general – especially its expected effects and consequences for the labour market. Setting the motives or effects attributed to temporary work agencies aside, it may be observed that the industry experienced strong growth and became more established on the Swedish labour market since the deregulation of 1993. LÄS MER
5. The Best of Both Worlds : Aspirations, Drivers and Practices of Swedish Lifestyle Movers in MaltaDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : It has often been claimed that contemporary societies are shaped by globalization; the rapid interconnections of societies, economies, markets, flows and information potentially linking all places in the world to each other. In search for experiences, variation, escape or comfort, individuals are travelling, circulating, and migrating between places, challenging the notions of ‘home’ and ‘away’, ‘everyday’ and ‘extraordinary’. LÄS MER