Sökning: "Latin America"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 89 avhandlingar innehållade orden Latin America.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Economics, Lund Universtiy
Sammanfattning : This dissertation contains three independent studies that analyze labor markets in transformation. They focus on two central elements of labor markets in developing countries: non-agricultural employment in the rural economy and informal employment in the urban economy. LÄS MER
2. Om befrielseteologins uppkomst i Latinamerika. En sociologisk analys av religiös förändring. On the Rise of Liberation Theology in Latin America. A Sociological Analysis of Religious ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Department of Economics, Lund Universtiy
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of the present study is to contribute to our understanding of religious change and to an explanation of the phenomenon. The emergence of the theology of liberation is an important case of religious change in Latin America during the 1960s. Hence, the focus of this study is on how and why the theology of liberation emerged. LÄS MER
3. Income distribution and health in Latin America. The interplay between social determinants of health for explaining health inequitiesDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Even though there is persuasive evidence to support the association between income distribution and health, research in the field is still progressing. There are questions, for instance, about the significance of the association in different countries and about the mechanisms linking income distribution and health. LÄS MER
4. Comparative study of the analyses of Soviet specialists regarding the socio-economic problems of Latin America and analyses made by the Latin American communist parties: 1970-1979Detta är en avhandling från Paris
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Social Policy of Our Time? An Inquiry into Evidence, Assumptions, and Diffusion of Conditional Cash Transfers in Latin AmericaDetta är en avhandling från Paris
Sammanfattning : This dissertation presents an inquiry into existing evidence, underlying assumptions, and the rapid diffusion of conditional cash transfers (CCTs) in Latin America. Equally concerned with empirical research on CCTs’ assumed capabilities and the programmes’ political economy and social policy contexts, this inquiry combines systematic analyses and case studies from field work in Uruguay and Guatemala. LÄS MER