Sökning: "five factor model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 190 avhandlingar innehållade orden five factor model.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Institute of Medicine at Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Striving for improved adherence to medication treatment is of vital concern, as low adherence is a major obstacle in treating many prevalent chronic diseases. Several factors have been identified that seem to influence adherence behaviour, but limited research exists on the significance of personality for adherence to medication treatment. LÄS MER
2. Traits & Talks : Lessons about Personality and Deliberation from the Negotiations between Nelson Mandela and FW de KlerkDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Compelling research in political psychology and personality psychology points to the significance of personality as a determinant of political behavior. Within a comprehensive framework for the study of personality in politics, the so-called Five-level Model (FLM), this thesis primarily focuses on the level of personality traits, where the well-established Five-factor model (the ‘Big Five’) is applied. LÄS MER
3. Forced repatriation of unaccompanied asylum-seeking refugee children towards an interagency modelDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Introduction Not all children seeking asylum without parents or other relatives are entitled to residence permits. In the last few years, more than one in four unaccompanied asylum-seeking refugee children have been forced to repatriate, either to their home country or to a transit country. LÄS MER
4. Development and validation of a localized murine candidiasis model : The pathogenesis, chemotheraphy and defense mechanisms to Candida mastitis in the lactating mouseDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : A murine model of localized candidiasis (mastitis) was developed. The model was analyzed withrespect to its discriminative abilities through investigation of the virulence properties of C.albicans mutant strains compared with the wild-type parental strain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Diabetes wounds result in significant morbidity, prolonged hospitalization and huge health care expenses. As of yet, no optimal animal models of diabetic wound healing exist to study potential beneficial therapies. Porcine wound healing is very similar to human wound healing. LÄS MER