Sökning: "upper secondary education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 421 avhandlingar innehållade orden upper secondary education.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this licentiate thesis is to examine how, and in what ways, vocational English is a part of English language teaching in the Building and Construction Programme in Sweden, and what the influences are for such pedagogy. The main research question is how policy documents relate to the views of teachers and their educational practice regarding vocational English. LÄS MER
2. Special Education in Swedish Upper Secondary Schools Resources, Ability Grouping and OrganisationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Special Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to examine some aspects of special education in Swedish upper secondary schools. The availability of special education resources, the occurrence of ability grouping and the organisational modalities of special education support are investigated. LÄS MER
3. Mathematics in the Swedish Upper Secondary School Electricity Program A study of teacher knowledgeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Mathematical knowledge is often a prerequisite for students at Swedish upper secondary vocational programs to be able to study vocational courses, for example electricity courses in the Electricity Program. Electricity Program students study mathematics in their electricity courses as well as in their mathematics course. LÄS MER
4. Gymnasielärares mentorshandlingar. En verksamhetsteoretisk studie om lärararbete i förändring Upper Secondary Teachers’ Mentoring Actions. An Activity-Theoretical Study about Changes in Teachers’ WorkDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis sheds light on Swedish teachers’ work in upper secondary school during times of restructuring. The aim of the study is to examine what teachers try to accomplish in their activities besides classroom teaching, here termed mentoring work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of the present study is to investigate whether learning and ways of understanding subject content and structure differ between successful and less successful students—i.e. in terms of their grade point average—in upper secondary school. A second issue is whether different subjects and disciplines—i. LÄS MER