Sökning: "Research work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8616 avhandlingar innehållade orden Research work.
1. Managing social work Organisational conditions and everyday work for managers in the Swedish social services
Sammanfattning : The personal social services in Sweden have undergone major changes during recent decades, partly due to the reforms caused by the influence of New Public Management (NPM) and partly due to the trend towards greater specialisation. These changes have had consequences for both social work management and for social work practice. LÄS MER
2. Meaning and Action in Sustainability Science Interpretive approaches for social-ecological systems research
Sammanfattning : Social-ecological systems research is interventionist by nature. As a subset of sustainability science, social-ecological systems research aims to generate knowledge and introduce concepts that will bring about transformation. Yet scientific concepts diverge in innumerable ways when they are put to work in the world. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från SOFI
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this thesis is to examine how different welfare and production regimes may have structured individuals’ work orientations into cross-national patterns by the late 1990s and early 2000s. Three different aspects of work orientations are considered in the three studies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från School of Social Work, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The thesis deals with development work within institutional care for young people. The Swedish National Board of Institutional Care (SiS) grants tens of millions of Swedish crowns to development projects to their institutions. LÄS MER
5. Experiencing work/non-work Theorising individuals’ process of integrating and segmenting work, family, social and privateDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jean-Charles Languilaire and Jönköping International Business School
Sammanfattning : The relationships between work and personal life have been on the public, business, and research agenda for about 35 years. Perspectives on these relationships have shifted from a work-family to work-life or work-personal life focus, from a conflict to a balance or enrichment view and, finally, from a segmentation to an integration perspective. LÄS MER