Sökning: "organisational conditions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 162 avhandlingar innehållade orden organisational conditions.
1. Psychosocial working conditions among general practitioners and district nurses : Organisational, professional and gender aspectsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the psychosocial working conditions shared by general practitioners and district nurses in Sweden, in relation to the personal doctor reform and district nurses' right to prescribe drugs.First, a questionnaire was compiled and developed through a stepwise development phase, including key informant interviews, literature review, and review of other models and questionnaires used with a similar purpose. LÄS MER
2. Managing social work Organisational conditions and everyday work for managers in the Swedish social servicesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of social work, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The personal social services in Sweden have undergone major changes during recent decades, partly due to the reforms caused by the influence of New Public Management (NPM) and partly due to the trend towards greater specialisation. These changes have had consequences for both social work management and for social work practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Change is unavoidable in software development. During the entire lifecycle of a product, from concept to retirement, the environment changes; the needs of customers or the market change and grow, and with them the requirements on the system being developed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The research described in this report aimed to describe “best practice” for partnership based work in the labor market in the steel and metal industry as a response to the process of restructuring in the European steel and metal sector. It is based on case studies at two companies manufacturing goods to a global market and presents how the blue-collar workers union has dealt with the management of organizational change in the steel and metal industry in Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Organisational characteristics and psychosocial working conditions in different forms of ownershipDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Sociologi
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this thesis has been to compare psychosocial working conditions in workplaces with different forms of ownership, i.e. public, private and cooperative. LÄS MER