Sökning: "Sustainability Science"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 249 avhandlingar innehållade orden Sustainability Science.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : By describing climate change as one of the greatest challenges of our time, the Swedish government has expressed a commitment to climate change adaptation as an integral part of the country’s sustainable development efforts. Sweden has also been portrayed as a frontrunner of climate policy and sustainable development. LÄS MER
2. Barriers and bridges for introducing agroforestry and community-based forestry among food insecure households in eastern AfricaDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of introducing agroforestry and community-based forestry is to secure and improve livelihoods, maintain and restore ecosystem services, and contribute to climate change mitigation and adaptation. However, the adoption and scaling up of these systems among food insecure communities have proved to be difficult. LÄS MER
3. Governing towards sustainability environmental governance and policy change in Swedish forestry and transportDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Faced with environmental problems such as climate change and biodiversity loss, the dominant political response has been sustainable development, balancing environmental protection against economic prosperity and social justice. While political action is increasingly being called for, the role and capacity of the state is questioned – as captured neatly in the story from government to governance that implies a relocation of authority and power between policy levels and in public-private relations, as well as a radical restructuring within public administration. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : The rapid development of mobile technologies combined with access to content almost everywhere and every time allows people to experience new situations regarding learning in a wide variety of situations. Mobile learning brings the promise of learning "on the move" by allowing learners to take control over time and space, thus making learning "more natural". LÄS MER
5. Meaning and Action in Sustainability Science Interpretive approaches for social-ecological systems researchDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm Resilience Centre, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Social-ecological systems research is interventionist by nature. As a subset of sustainability science, social-ecological systems research aims to generate knowledge and introduce concepts that will bring about transformation. Yet scientific concepts diverge in innumerable ways when they are put to work in the world. LÄS MER