Sökning: "social work administration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 506 avhandlingar innehållade orden social work administration.
1. Managing social work Organisational conditions and everyday work for managers in the Swedish social services
Sammanfattning : The personal social services in Sweden have undergone major changes during recent decades, partly due to the reforms caused by the influence of New Public Management (NPM) and partly due to the trend towards greater specialisation. These changes have had consequences for both social work management and for social work practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies how sick leave legitimacy is managed in interaction and develops an empirically driven conceptualization of ‘legitimacy work’. The thesis applies an ethnomethodological framework that draws on conversation analysis, discursive psychology, and membership categorization analysis. LÄS MER
3. Barn, föräldrar, välfärdsstat Den politiska debatten om föräldrautbildning och föräldrastöd 1964-2009Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The political debate concerning parent education and parenting support between 1964 and 2009 has been scrutinized in this study in the light of the development of and changes in the welfare state. The investigation is based upon the analysis of official government inquiries and parliamentary papers dealing with parent education and parenting support. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Over the past few decades, scholars have paid increasing attention to work of site managers in the construction industry. In particular, the work situations of site managers have been increasingly depicted as demanding and stressful. LÄS MER
5. Experiencing work/non-work Theorising individuals’ process of integrating and segmenting work, family, social and privateDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jean-Charles Languilaire and Jönköping International Business School
Sammanfattning : The relationships between work and personal life have been on the public, business, and research agenda for about 35 years. Perspectives on these relationships have shifted from a work-family to work-life or work-personal life focus, from a conflict to a balance or enrichment view and, finally, from a segmentation to an integration perspective. LÄS MER