Sökning: "life style"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 324 avhandlingar innehållade orden life style.
1. Communicating about health in health care : Perspectives on life style and post-operative complicationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This study, which is exploratory in nature, has been conducted with the aim of uncovering patients' participation and co-operation in modern health care and analysing what the conditions of this co-operation look like. Another aim has been to enhance knowledge about institutional discourse on a general level as well as about dialogues between patients and physicians concerning life style issues at a more specific level. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Swedish housing research has disproportionately concentrated on the study of apartment blocks and on how to create functioning neighbourhoods and neighbourliness, as part of a national housing policy that aimed at building apartment blocks for ordinary families. Yet at the same time, most Swedish families with children have been choosing to live in an owner occupied house. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Reality isn’t what it appears to be. Contexts are not always clear and visible. People don’t always say what they really mean. And they don’t always mean what they say. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Pathology (Malmö)
Sammanfattning : The breast cancer diagnosis covers a wide range of tumours with different geno- and phenotypic characteristics. The diversity among studies on life-style factors and their impact on breast cancer risk might be clarified by recognizing breast cancer as a heterogeneous disease. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER