Sökning: "AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1727 avhandlingar innehållade orden AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES.
1. Trädgårdsmästarens förökningsmetoder – schema och katalog över förökningsdelar vid vegetativ förökning av fleråriga örtartade växterDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this licentiate thesis is to gather and classify information about traditional vegetative propagation of perennial herbaceous plants. This thesis is the first, self-contained part of a survey of propagation methods used by horticulturists. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis studied the viability of recycling filter substrates as soil amendments after being used in on-site systems for phosphorus (P) removal from wastewater. Focus was put on the materials Filtra P and Polonite, which are commercial products used in compact filters in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Department of Microbiology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : Pesticides and their residues frequently contaminate surface waters and groundwater so consequently there is a great need to identify methods and practices that reduce such contamination. This thesis examined the potential of a 'bioprophylactic' concept based on the hypothesis that diffuse contamination after application in the field can be significantly reduced if pesticides are degraded as rapidly as possible after the intended effect has been achieved. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Department of Soil and Environment, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : Agricultural sources contribute significantly to the high phosphorus (P) loads in water, causing eutrophication in many of Europe’s water bodies. Consequently, priority has been given to reducing P leakage from sources, including soils used for animal farming. LÄS MER
5. Education for sustainable food consumption in home and consumer studies Lärande för hållbar matkonsumtion i hem- och konsumentkunskapDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Education as a means to enable sustainable food consumption has gained increasing recognition as a vital means to decrease current burdens upon both natural resources and human health. In response, the Swedish compulsory school subject of home and consumer studies, which positions education about food as core content, has been revised to incorporate in its national syllabus a perspective of sustainable development since 2011. LÄS MER