Sökning: "Educational Work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1479 avhandlingar innehållade orden Educational Work.
1. Knowing at work A study of professional knowledge in integration work directed to newly arrived immigrantsDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : Currently, new knowledge domains and professions emerge as a consequence of societal changes that transform that conditions for work and work integrated learning. Integration work directed to newly arrived immigrants is one example of such a new professional knowledge domain. LÄS MER
2. Teachers' work in times of restructuring: On contextual influences for collegiality and professionalityDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : The research in this thesis is situated in the intersection of teachers’ work and contexts of education. It departs from an interest in contextual influences on teachers’ work and professionality under restructuring. LÄS MER
3. Shifting Subordination : Co-located interprofessional collaboration betweenteachers and social workersDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Intellecta Infolog AB
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to describe and analyse the practice processes involved in colocated interprofessional collaboration. The study took place in a resource school where social workers and teachers collaborate on an everyday basis around children who are both in receiptof special educational support and interventions from social services. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to generate knowledge about principals´ pedagogical leadership practice. Furthermore, the study aims at generate knowledge of what is happening in a joint action research practice when principals explore a pedagogical leadership. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis offers dialogue about the relations between learning and Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs). The dialogue is guided by the question of how to design education to increase perceived values of learning. LÄS MER