Sökning: "educational restructuring"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 avhandlingar innehållade orden educational restructuring.
1. Skolreformernas dilemman : En läroplansteoretisk studie av kampen om tid i den svenska obligatoriska skolan
Sammanfattning : Educational restructuring is an international phenomenon, which emphasizes flexibility, local decision-making, self-regulation and innovation in contrast to previous bureaucratic governing and standardised teaching. Current reforms aim at a school adapted to the emerging information- and knowledge intensive society. LÄS MER
2. School Leaders' View on Market Forces and Decentralisation : Case Studies in a Swedish municipality and an English County
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this study is to describe and analyse some of the consequences of market forces and decentralisation in the educational systems of Sweden and England.Since the 1980s, many countries have restructured their educational systems and introduced decentralisation and market forces. LÄS MER
3. Det sitter inte i väggarna : Yrkesidentiteter i lärares berättelser om skola och arbete
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with the changing conditions for schools and the teaching profession from a teachers’ perspective. The process of the global restructuring of national educational systems that gained momentum in Sweden in the 1990s, involved the introduction of a school voucher system, competition mechanisms and the decentralization of responsibilities to schools and teachers. LÄS MER
4. Teachers' work in times of restructuring: On contextual influences for collegiality and professionality
Sammanfattning : The research in this thesis is situated in the intersection of teachers’ work and contexts of education. It departs from an interest in contextual influences on teachers’ work and professionality under restructuring. LÄS MER
5. Lärare och skolans omstrukturering : Ett möte mellan utbildningspolitiska intentioner och grundskollärares perspektiv på förändringar i den svenska skolan : [an encounter between political intentions and compulsory school teachers' perspective of school changes in Sweden]
Sammanfattning : The endeavour of this dissertation is to search for an understanding of the restructuring withinthe Swedish Comprehensive School System during the 80's and 90's. To that purpose the authorhas described the political intentions of the current restructuring (in terms of decentralization,freedom of choice and privatization) and the teachers' conceptions of the school changes. LÄS MER