Sökning: "border situations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 avhandlingar innehållade orden border situations.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Human Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Borderlands are often peripheral geographically, administratively, and economically. A particularly illustrative case is the Szczecin area at the border between Poland and Germany, where a large city on one side neighbours to a sparsely populated hinterland on the other. LÄS MER
2. Taxation of Cross-Border Partnerships : Double-Tax Relief in Hybrid and Reverse Hybrid SituationsDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : International juridical double taxation constitutes a significant obstacle for the development of cross-border business activities. Even though this problem has been combated for decades with ever more sophisticated methods, many difficulties are yet to be conquered. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a study of the work of understanding one’s life. The work of understanding one’s life is what I call the work that pupils in special school and special school for adults (education for pupils, children as well as adults with intellectual challenges) themselves initiate. LÄS MER
4. Contradicting Management Control Ideologies – A study of integration processes following cross-border acquisitions of large multinationalsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Bokförlaget BAS
Sammanfattning : The 1990s and early 2000s witnessed some of the largest cross-border acquisitions in business history. This thesis studies how key management control actors experienced the integration processes following two cross-border acquisitions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to give a contribution to the knowledge of why people use violence against each other in public places. In more specific terms the thesis examines mechanisms that generates violent actions by reference to what happens in the situated transaction between the offender and the victim, and to the ways in which the urban environment create opportunities for violent actions. LÄS MER