Sökning: "integration work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 822 avhandlingar innehållade orden integration work.
1. Knowing at work A study of professional knowledge in integration work directed to newly arrived immigrantsDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : Currently, new knowledge domains and professions emerge as a consequence of societal changes that transform that conditions for work and work integrated learning. Integration work directed to newly arrived immigrants is one example of such a new professional knowledge domain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The general objective of this dissertation is to describe and analyse how specialised respective integrated forms of organisation in the Swedish Personal Social Services (PSS) condition social workers’ interventions and client effects (outcomes). The three specific questions are: 1) How are structural conditions for social work with clients created in specialised versus integrated (generic) forms of organising PSS? 2) How do social workers carry out their work with clients in specialised versus integrated (generic) PSS-organisations? 3) How do different organisational models of PSS influence the results for clients? The research was conducted in three Swedish municipalities with different organisational models within the personal social services: 1) specialised organisation, 2) integrated organisation, and 3) a “combined” organisation with a mix between integration and specialisation. LÄS MER
3. Experiencing work/non-work Theorising individuals’ process of integrating and segmenting work, family, social and privateDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jean-Charles Languilaire and Jönköping International Business School
Sammanfattning : The relationships between work and personal life have been on the public, business, and research agenda for about 35 years. Perspectives on these relationships have shifted from a work-family to work-life or work-personal life focus, from a conflict to a balance or enrichment view and, finally, from a segmentation to an integration perspective. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för socialt arbete, Socialhögskolan, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to examine and deepen the knowledge of family member caregiving where the care recipient is an elderly person who immigrated late in life. It also aims to contribute to the knowledge of the complexities underlying informal care giving and add to our understandings of what it means to be an immigrant in Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Mångfald som demokratins utmaning en studie av hur socialtjänsten som välfärdsbyråkrati och moralisk samhällsinstitutiion förstår och hanterar kulturell mångfaldDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with how Swedish society is confronting the democratic challenge of finding ways to integrate individuals and groups with a diversity of cultural and religious beliefs and social practices. The idea that democracy must include all members of society is central in contemporary welfare states. LÄS MER