Sökning: "Work Integrated Learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 152 avhandlingar innehållade orden Work Integrated Learning.
1. An Eye for an I : Focus on integration in WIL
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis describes the development and change of forms within a course with a focus on Work-Integrated Learning (WIL). For several years I have been responsible for a course and at the same time author of the syllabus for the course and seen how weak the integration is, and how it is perceived by the students, between theoretical knowledge and the practical work during an internship period. LÄS MER
2. Co-constructing Expertise : Competence Development through Work-Integrated e-Learning in joint Industry-University Collaboration
Sammanfattning : This thesis is inter-disciplinary and proceed from the ongoing challenges of the increased digitalization, automation and robotization that impact the manufacturing industry's emergent need of high-qualified practitioners. Digitalization also challenges universities to open up to external collaboration and to design blended e-learning targeting industry knowledge needs. LÄS MER
3. Mellan evidens och reflektion : om professionellt lärande i socialtjänstens familjebehandlande arbete
Sammanfattning : Denna avhandling handlar om professionellt lärande och utveckling i familjebehandlande socialt arbete. Mer specifikt fokuseras reflektion och evidensbaserad praktik (EBP). Socialt arbete är en komplex och dynamisk praktik vilket ställer krav på många olika förmågor hos de professionella. LÄS MER
4. Learning physiotherapy : the impact of formal education and professional experience
Sammanfattning : The aim is to describe and analyse physiotherapeutic learning through formal education and professional experience. The investigation focuses on the students' ways of experiencing the concepts of Health, Movement, Function and Interaction. LÄS MER
5. Learning 'theory' at university and 'practice' in the workplace : A problematisation of the theory-practice terminology that the dualistic design of Work-integrated Learning institutionalises
Sammanfattning : Work-integrated Learning (WIL) is a label for a form of higher education whose usual design in many degree programmes involves splitting students' education into on-campus training and work placements. This thesis focuses on a theory-practice terminology that is reflected in this WIL design and spreads a dualistic thinking with a basic message. LÄS MER