Sökning: "social capital"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 830 avhandlingar innehållade orden social capital.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : geography, where segregation and social exclusion of neighbourhoods and marginalised groups are mounting problems. Concurrently, globalisation and structural changes have altered the conditions for the national state and the public sector as well as for other actors. LÄS MER
2. Managing Migrant Workers moral economies of temporary labour in the Swedish IT and wild berry industriesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Temporary migrant workers and circular migration constitute a growing global phenomenon as the management of migration becomes increasingly important to policymakers. This thesis takes academic discussions on citizenship and migration as its starting point, and examines the role of employers in terms of defining temporary migrant workers and their role in the Swedish labour market. LÄS MER
3. Rural development through social capital? An inquest into the linkages between social capital and development in war-torn villages in Sri LankaDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis concerns the potential causal relationship between social capital and rural development in war-torn villages in the north of Sri Lanka. The social capital thesis centers on the notion that social relationships matter to development-related outcomes and reconstruction of war-torn societies. LÄS MER
4. How Personal Networks Shape Business : An Anthropological Study of Social Embeddedness, Knowledge Development and Growth of FirmsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The research draws from anthropological work on social exchange and later work on embeddedness in an exploration of how personal networks shape business. The purpose of the research is to contribute to an understanding of how social relations shape economic processes and vice versa. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to expand the understanding about the concepts of trust and social capital, and to explore their role in achieving desired organizational outcomes. The research followed a multiple case study approach, focusing on Iranian service providers. LÄS MER