Sökning: "health systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2446 avhandlingar innehållade orden health systems.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : In 2003, the Swedish Parliament adopted a national public health policy that included the domain - “A more health-promoting health service”. Strategies and tools are needed in the work to reorient health services. Personal health documents are documents concerning a person’s health, and are owned by the individual. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Recent advances in information and communication technologies have made the development and operation of complex disease surveillance systems technically feasible, and many systems have been proposed to interpret diverse data sources for health-related signals. Implementing these systems for daily use and efficiently interpreting their output, however, remains a technical challenge. LÄS MER
3. Health systems bottlenecks and evidence-based district health planning Experiences from the district health system in UgandaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In low-income countries where maternal and child mortality remains high, there is limited use of context-specific evidence for decision making and prioritization of interventions in the planning process at the sub-national level, such as the district level. Knowledge on the utility of tools and interventions to promote use of district-specific evidence in the planning process is limited, yet it could contribute to the prioritization of high-impact interventions for women and children. LÄS MER
4. Essays on Social Capital, Health and Socioeconomic Inequalities in Health A Health Economic StudyDetta är en avhandling från Muhammad Kamrul Islam
Sammanfattning : The thesis comprises four independent research papers and a summary that focus on two related dimensions. The first dimension focuses on the understanding of the production of health. Particularly, the question is asked whether community's stock of social capital influence individual's health. LÄS MER
5. Health workforce development post-1990s health sector reforms the case of medical doctors in TanzaniaDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Health systems in many low- and middle-income countries suffer from critical shortages and inequitable geographical distribution of the health workforce. Since the 1940s, many low- and middle-income countries have passed through different regimes of health sector reforms; the most recent one was in the 1990s. LÄS MER